Old 20-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Full Time Artist required - Edinburgh, Scotland.

Hi there,

We are an extremely busy tattoo studio located in central Edinburgh, and we now have an opening for an experienced artist to join our friendly team. We are looking for someone that can do great custom work, as we are mostly a custom studio. Most of all we want someone that is reliable, friendly and works well as part of a close team. In return we can offer a great studio to work in with constant work, and the opportunity to build your own client base in an already well-establised shop.

Please contact us at info@lovehatetattoo.co.uk with photos of your work, or links to an online portfolio.

Thank you

Brooke
Love Hate Tattoo
Edinburgh, Scotland
lovehatetattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hi

I am a tattooist seeking full/part time/guest spot in a busy studio.
I saw your ad and if you havent already filled the vacancy then I hope you might consider me.

I have 6yrs studio experience, can handle custom or flash
competently, I come without any drink/drug/attitude hangups and am not afraid of hard work. Some of my work can be viewed online by clicking the link below: (or cut and paste into browser)

Some Of My Work pictures by Port-Au-Pie - Photobucket
/
I can be contacted on: +447767651856
Big Romford is offline   Reply With Quote