Old 02-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post tattoo artist / body piercer wanted

Experienced tattoo artist / body piercer wanted to work (alone) on self employed basis in Holsworthy Devon.

60/40 split to tattoo artist. Tattoo artist to supply all own equipment and set up new studio (shop). Must be clean, no drink, no drugs etc and good refs.

Piercing equipment supplied.

n.b. this is a new business.

Start February 2013.

No timewasters please!
little miss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
Mumbler

Send a message via Yahoo to miketattoo5

Hi there, my name is Mike and are interested about this job, if are available.I have over 10 years experience. I can do black&gray ,colours, cover-up, 3D, portait and coustom tattoos. I am very hardworking, reliable and punctual,I do not smoke and do not use drugs.If you are interested can see my work at my facebook: miketattoo michael. thanks.
miketattoo5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks