Old 19-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo artist and piercer needed Cyprus

Very busy totoo studio in Cyprus is looking for an experienced tattoo artist with european passport from May to September. Also piercer wanted for the same perriod.

Last edited by rockeagle; 19-02-2013 at 12:54 PM.
rockeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hi, i'm a professionaly trained piercer with three years experience, strong portfolio and im interested in your piercer vacancy, my email is mark.dyde@yahoo.co.uk if you would like to discuss this further, regards Mark Dyde
Mark Dyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo artist/ Master piercer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockeagle View Post
Very busy totoo studio in Cyprus is looking for an experienced tattoo artist with european passport from May to September. Also piercer wanted for the same perriod.
Hi, My name Is Cameron. I am a South Florida tattoo artist and master piercer. I'm an American citizen with a US Passport. I'm interested working abroad for as long as I can make money and travel. I would love to work at your shop during the months you need help. My portfolio can be found at, my face book page. If you have any questions please contact me via email or facebook. My email is tat2common@gmail.com
tat2common is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Default tattoo artist and piercer

Hi there!
My name is Gabor and are interested about this job, if are available.I have over 8 years experience. I can do black&gray ,colours, cover-up and coustom tattoos. I am very reliable and punctual,I do not drink and do not use drugs.I live in London for 4 years.I need an email address for me to send my CV and portfolio!I have an European passport!
My contact email: safigabi82@gmail.com

Greetings:

Gabor
safigabi82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #5
Chat Virgin

Hi there,I am 8 years exp. piercer and I am interested about this job.Please,contact me at dionisiii@abv.bg
Dilyan SSPG Marinov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

Default UK tattoo artist

Hi, where in Cyprus is the studio? Closing my own studio in Essex, UK and looking to work in a clean, friendly one... I have links in Paphos which can provide me with accommodation but willing to move to another part or travel. I have a UK passport, no drink or drug issues and visit Cyprus regularly so I know and enjoy the company there.
mnoottattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #7
Chat Virgin

Sorry, just seen on the website :-) Some of my work can be seen on Facebook.com/michaelnicholsonoottattoo
mnoottattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #8
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo artist vacancy!

I there just saw your ad and if you still looking for tattoo artist I am very interested, you can see some of my work at: 3daniel.blogspot.co.uk, my email is daniel_santos73@yahoo.com
Kind regards.
Daniel
Daniel Dos Santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:20 PM   #9
Chat Virgin

hi im marco,im italian,live in roma and ive been tattooing since 2006 ...this is my fb :http://www.facebook.com/marco.mandolini.ink
marcotattoo is offline   Reply With Quote