Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #1
Mumbler

Default I'm looking for a full/part time in London area or guest spot

Good morning,i'm based in London (near kilburn park station) and i'm looking for a position in London but also i'm intrested for a guest spot (i can travel)

I've been tattoing in a tattoo shop in Catania (Sicily) and i've worked there until june 2011, then for personal reasons i moved in Milan with my girlfriend.
In this year i've work as guest artist for some tattoo shop in Milan and sometimes i return for some days in my old tattoo shop in Sicily.

I love so much traditional style but i can do other style too.

I love tats, design, music, genuine people and i love so much the uk, i've not any problems with drugs, alchol or ego.
I've been tattoing only for passion and i have perseverance and humility and I think this it's a way of life and i'd like to know different artist and learn more everyday.

In Englad i've worked in Kendal @Mr Lovetts custom tattoos (formely sweeney todds) for a guest spot. At the moments i'm free and I can't wait to comeback at work.

You can add me on instagram or in facebook: Alessandro Ax Lanzafame
and my email is: r.alessandrolanzafame@gmail.com

Thank you for the attention

Last edited by Axitaly; 02-04-2013 at 09:46 AM.
Axitaly is offline   Reply With Quote