Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
E-J
Chat Virgin

Default 21yr Old Female looking for a receptionist Job/Possible piercing apprenticeship

21 Year old female, based in Lancashire, Art textiles graduate looking for a receptionist job. With the possiblity of a piercing apprenticship.
I started a Piercing apprenticeship previously but due to working on my degree didn’t have time to continue with it.

I have experience with promoting and would be exceptionally keen to work on shop promotion, facebook, pinterest, other forms of social networking/shop promotion.

I'm a friendly individual with good time keeping. I have excellent customer care skills, experience working with a variety of people. I can work well independantly and in a team.

References available.

Last edited by E-J; 07-04-2013 at 10:21 AM.
E-J is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
receptionist , shop manager , shop promotion