Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Mature Female seeks Part Time Piercing Apprenticeship in London

Mature Professional Female seeks piercing Apprenticeship. I work part time as a University Lecturer/ Artist . I have numerous piercings and tattoos. I have a mature professional approach to reception and customer service. As well as a wealth of employment experience. Willing to work on a trial basis and looking to train in body piercing. I have been interested in this area for years and would love to learn in a professional environment based in London!
skullncrossbone is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On