Old 09-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Looking to relocate for work

Hi my name is Anthony Briffa and i'm looking to get back working in a shop

Iím a very determent person and have pride in every job that I do. The passion for tattoo came from when I was young always drawing on paper and done my first tattoo when I was 14 sitting in school it was a small devil that my father didnít agree at all with the piece and got it half removed but that didnít really stop me kept on experimenting until I meet an artist that was willing to teach me, I done a year of apprentice in a shop in Corydon U.K, where I kept on learning about the art and got my certificate as a tattoo artist. But after my apprenticeship my time in Croydon got cut short as my mother fell ill and I had to come back to Malta. So I move back to Malta and kept on working in a studio that Iíve crated in my house over here.

Malta is a very small country and I feel that there is too many artists over here. Iím now ready to move again as long that it is in shop so I can keep on growing in the industry that I really love. I crated a small portfolio of the stuff that I been doing lately on this site the user name is Anthony Briffa and I hope that you will enjoy looking at my work.
Zimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Can you post some of your work please?
juliejulster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
Chat Virgin

Default Work

Can't find any of your work....
Stylish skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #4
Chat Virgin

hi if you follow this link you should be able to see some work zimba01 | Tattoo.com
Old 14-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
Rambler

Hi Anthony, could you send us some of your portfolio work on antipopf@gmail.com
We are tattoo&piercing studio based in West London.

Thanks,

Regards,

Butterfly, Tattoo&Piercing
antipopf6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

Still looking any one if any one is there Looking to relocate for work-charra-girl-1.jpg

Looking to relocate for work-sugar-skull.jpg

Name:  Shark.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  129.1 KB

Looking to relocate for work-imag0385.jpg

Looking to relocate for work-chacky.jpg