Old 06-01-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post Seeking piercing apprenticeship/ reception job london

Hi
My names George I'm 20 years old from Ipswich Suffolk, I'm really interested in seeking a Piercing Apprenticeship or Reception job in London as I'm looking to relocate. Body modification is an industry that I have had a great interest in since I was around 12 years old, and my passion has grown ever since. However now I find myself stuck in a full time job and its not really what I want to do for the rest of my life. I deal with the public on a daily basis and its an aspect of my job which I do enjoy, to be able to work in a tattoo/ piercing studio getting to help out like minded people would be absolutely brilliant and its the path I desperately want to take, is there anybody out there!

Thanks
George

Email: george.caley@live.co.uk
GoreCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
apprenticeship , job in london , reception work

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)