Old 14-05-2014, 02:35 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Body piercer wanted

Body piercer wanted for small town studio in a friendly atmosphere.
No other studios in town are offering piercings and the town has a young population.
We have previously offered piercings but our piercer has moved on.
Apply to 01323 847434
Georgestreettattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

bump.
Georgestreettattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Hi my name is sharna

I have recently completed a piercing apprenticeship at 777 Body Piercing Studio in Cantebury with Marcus Henderson. I was there for sixteen months and focussed mainly on the traditional piercings of facial, tongue, naval and nipple.
Locating a studio that could provide an apprenticeship was a difficult search, but it was worth it being able to start the process of becoming a full time body piercer.
Unfortunately the studio I studied in does not have enough work for three body piercists,I do not want to lose momentum now I have completed the training.
I am looking to continue working within another studio and can now provide a qualified skillset.
Before finding the apprenticeship I worked up to Level 3 NVQ providing care for senior people. I developed a person centred approach to working that has benefited me in the piecing studio, by learning the importance of trust between the client and myself treating people with a reassuring and respectful manner and taking pride in the service I provide.
Working in a healthcare environment has taught me the essentials of maintaining a safe and clean working environment and responses to first aid emergencies whilst doing the apprenticeship I have covered infection control on a high level and use theses skills whilst in the studio
Also while supporting people with mental illness I developed a gentle, reassuring approach which helps calm nervous customers, I have always had a huge passion for body piercing since I was a little girl and it hasn't ever stopped growing, I feel so very lucky that I was chosen to do a body piercing apprenticeship, as it's like gold dust! Now I'm looking for a nice, good quality ,pleasant and friendly place to work
P.s I have a portfolio if you need to see some of my work.

Thank you

Sharna
Stardust 1987 is offline   Reply With Quote