Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Lightbulb Friendly and confidentIllustration artist/student looking for apprenticeship

Wakefield/Huddersfield/West Yorkshire
  • I am a 19 year old student looking for possible work in the tattoo industry.
  • I 'collect' tattoos myself.
  • I have many friends who art tattoo artists so I have spent a lot of time in studios therefore I have understanding of hygiene and working inside a studio.
  • I would love to be able to use my artistic talent and creative flair to get into the art industry.
  • I have full knowledge of customer service.
  • I would bring a confident, creative, bubbly friend to work workplace.

lizzinatasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
apprectice , apprenticeship , artist , illustration , student