Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-2014, 12:43 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Cool Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)

I'm 22 (Tattoo Artist)and my girlfriend (of 3 years) is 19 (Piercer), currently run my own registered tattoo studio in Shropshire - and the reason for this advert, We are looking to relocate to somewhere the clientèle will want a far more diverse range of styles!

I'm looking to relocate as I am wanting to gain more experience and work with down to earth, positive and talented artists within the industry.
Art has always played a huge part in my life, I gained an A-Level in art at college.
After this I wanted to progress as an artist but as you all know this is a hard industry to get into!
Once proving myself I started off as an apprentice at a local studio and progressed further to owning and running my own studio.
This has proved to me that I am capable of being put under pressure and made to produce different styles of artwork.

Hollie has been trained at 'Mad Malcs' but would like to carry on learning under someone, This pre experience we hope, is an incentive

I have been tattooing 2 years, and understand all aspects of health & hygiene.

I own all my own equipment and currently run on a disposable basis.

Below is a selection of my artwork, get in touch if you wish to view more.

Besides the obvious - My work is custom drawn to suit the customers needs, and I take pride in creating my own flash!

Many thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-edward-scissor-hands.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-becky-cherry-blossom-1.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-circle-simitry.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-dan-reeves-complete.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-amy-rose.jpg  

Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-jade.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-johnny-depp.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-luke-wooley-compass.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-marc-eye.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-p1060549.jpg  

Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-p1060730.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-p1060985.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-p1070199.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-rose-music.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-shaun-bear.jpg  

Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!! :)-shroom.jpg  
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 01:50 AM   #2
Chatter Box

Hey there Luke, I sent you a reply on another post, this would still stand and we could easily accomodate your partner here, as well as continue her training.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Lilya Volkova
lilyavolkov666@gmail.com
Bloodandsteelinc@gmail.com
Lilyavolkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
Chat Virgin

Hi Luke, I am running busy Tattoo & Piercing Studio in Dunstable, Bedfordshire..I am looking for another tattoo artist but have a piercer who only works part time and has 14 years of experience so could countinue to train your girlfriend..
If you are interested email me to info@clarity11.co.uk more of your work please and we can chat soon
Thanks Gina
Clarity 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
Rambler

I have a few studios up in Newcastle upon Tyne. Could really use someone like you, if you want to chat futher email me on slavetotheneedleuk@outlook.com
slave.to.the.needle is offline   Reply With Quote