Old 27-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Lightbulb Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!

Hey!

I am 22, currently run my own registered tattoo studio in Shropshire - and the reason for this advert, I am looking to relocate to somewhere the clientèle will want a far more diverse range of styles!

I'm looking to relocate as I am wanting to progress further, be a part of an established team and work with down to earth, positive and talented artists within the industry.
Art has always played a huge part in my life, I gained an A-Level in art at college.
After this I wanted to progress as an artist but as you all know this is a hard industry to get into!
Once proving myself I started off as an apprentice at a local studio and progressed further to owning and running my own studio.
This has proved to me that I am capable of being put under pressure and made to produce different styles of artwork.

My girlfriend of three years will also be relocating with me - She has completed a body piercing course at the well known Mad Malcs Body Piercing Academy and would like to gain more experience in the field.
She is trained in all above waist piercings (including Dermal & Skin Diver piercings) and would like to work along-side another piercer.
Piercers Wanted/Jobs Wanted - Home

I have been tattooing 2 years, and understand all aspects of health & hygiene.

I have my own equipment and currently run on a disposable set-up basis!

Below is a selection of my artwork, get in touch if you wish to view more.

Besides the obvious - My work is custom drawn to suit the customers needs, and I take pride in creating my own flash!

Willing to relocate anywhere in UK/EU.

If you wish to see more of my work let me know!

Many thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-jade.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-johnny-depp.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-dan-reeves-complete.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-mr-sparkle.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-p1060985.jpg  

Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-circle-simitry.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-becky-cherry-blossom-1.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-rose-music.jpg   Tattoo Artist and Trained Piercer Looking to relocate!!-edward-scissor-hands.jpg  
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
Chatter Box

Hey dude still waiting on your response on when you wanted to come down and have a look at the studio? Let me know
Lilyavolkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

At our seaside town studio we are looking for a Tattoo artist to start immediately and join our team in the busy high street location of Poole Dorset...must have a good portfolio and have been registered with a local health authority. NO attitudes please...just a good custom or flash tattooist required...Full Time and guest spots considered. Good rates to the right applicant....please message Mandy and Mark with a link to your work ... trueinkpoole@yahoo.co.uk . Thanks

This is our thread, we also have a piercing room available which we have not made use of in nearly 3 years as good piercers are hard to come by down here . Email me if you are interested, I would like to see some more of your work. Thank you
Mark9113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Still looking if anyone is interested, looking to move at around October time!
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #5
Rambler

Hey up mate, are you still looking for a space? I could offer you a spot at one of my 3 shops in Germany. I can provide you with accommodation, flight to Germany and a busy Environment. The shop I am looking for mainly is https://www.facebook.com/HouseOfPain.HE we are very busy and are looking to fill the spot ASAP. The Shops "language" is english. We are from Denmark, Germany, UK, Spain and Ecuador.
Give me a bell if you are interested or send a message via the Facebook page.
+491577-6800244 or FB: Lofty Wolfsburg

Regards Lofty
Lofty666 is offline   Reply With Quote