Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2015, 08:32 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post Proffesional Body Piercer & Bodymod artist looking for a full time position

Hi, I'm Breo, body piercer and body modification artist from Barcelona, Spain. I'm looking forward moving to the right place.
I have 8 years experience working in studios and doing full body piercing (basic, advanced, genitals, surface and dermal anchors), 5 years doing body modifications (scalpelled lobes and scarifications the most).
You can see my portfolio on instagram ( @breohoek ) or in facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/breohoekadvancedpiercing ) . Traveling is no a problem, and I would love to work with you if you are interested and if its going to benefit both parts.
Thanks in advance for your time, waiting to hear some news from you
breohoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:14 AM   #2
Chat Slut

hi we have 2 studios west midlands cannockink
CannockInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:30 AM   #3
Chat Virgin

please, contact me via email. Thanks
breohoekbodymodification@gmail.com

Last edited by breohoek; 04-01-2015 at 12:34 PM.
breohoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 07:52 PM   #4
Chatter Box

Hi,
We have a vacancy for a full time piercer in our busy High Street studio in Horley, Surrey. Initially this will be to cover maternity leave for at least 9 months to a year.
We're near Gatwick Airport so on a convenient mainline.
You can check out our studio at: Seven Sins Tattoo - One of Kind Custom Tattoos and Piercing
Please reply to: info@sevensinstattoo.com
Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers!
Chic Child is offline   Reply With Quote