Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2015, 03:06 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Smile B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer

Hello my name is Milan and I am looking for a tattoo studio to work at for a few months, I am also very good with photoshop and hyperrealism drawings.
These are some of my works
Attached Thumbnails
B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-11792064_10206913271166390_4634802102019791623_o.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-dsc00511.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-dsc01187bbb.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-10438317_10206263435080894_6036717370076080174_n-1-.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-gun.jpg  

B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-skorp.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-dsc01122.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-dmx-crtez-olovka.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-nosorog-crtez-olovka.jpg   B&G realism tattoo artist looking for job offer-picasso-crtez-olovka.jpg  

Milan011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:13 AM   #2
Rambler

Right my last go within this industry. Closed my London Studio due to well looking at work which is just way way below standard, making nothing as an owner then being asked why are we not busy lol. Worked out now there are four types of artists and finding one who don't think they have a problem and I mean the dark side and being from the Godly side is just one type.
Then the ones who are out to be thieves and out for themselves.
Then the bullying shagaholic ones who will play head games with social media and think there work is just fine but know in their heart they should find a 'normal' job or just go travel.
Those who are fixed on moving around and exploring the U.K and just not generally happy with life. Then those who cannot work with other artists or communicate as language barriers play a major problem.
Those who want to have apprentices but haven't got to the point where they can even tattoo properly.
Those who definitely don't clean, never will, I'm an artist not a cleaner.
And finally those who are good, loyal artists who will be happy with accommodation, a studio to work in no matter if the client base isn't great, but make as if every tattoo is there last and will turn up, clean, no bring problems to the studio, be polite, do consent form every time, even if its a continued piece of work over a few months, get a HEP B cert, pay taxes, work with me as the owner, be videod, take pics, work on a client group for themselves. Very difficult. jonathantutt@yahoo.co.uk send covering letter and selection of script, shading and run of the mill work. Someone who sends thousands pounds of portrait work and amazing old school need not apply please. As you already ticking the box of my work is 90 quid an hour, Im brilliant, I can't work with anyone else etc. But if you want to come for 12 months and then buy the buy - apply. I you can't understand this English...also don't apply.

Looking for two full time artists to pay 95 quid per week for a studio, with bills,accommodation and travel included. Live in same room together if required. Need to be motivated to work hard and not give up after a few weeks. So, for the last time, I'm not looking for London Ink, attitude of being the best, or scratching old timers or young wannabes, had them and been there. I'm looking for a good all rounder. Willing to learn more but be content to remember script, small things, and normal stuff is usually what people want. 50 per hour at best. a jobs a job. Language barrier for me no problem. Ive now worked with 27 artists. had six studio in five years. I DONT TATTOO. 3 are still going. two have no artists. AND A HEADACHE OR WORRY. no timewasters - thieves - ex druggies - alcohol dependant - this time. 07477053793 - 12 months contract available only. willing to take from abroad again and will pick up from airport again. But don't come with just inks and machines - come with your heart and enough money to pay 2 months accomadation up front - and fuel for me picking you up. UK artists welcome but please look up or read about the Windmill Tattoo Studio in Kent and London and know I'm looking for the person, not just the artist.
01303 48946301303 489463
jonathantutt@yahoo.co.uk
Quiz: Finally there is one English error in the first sentence, name it please. Where should the , be?
Regards for reading and not just scrolling over
tutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:37 AM   #3
A2C
Chat Virgin

Hello,

Im looking for a resident tattoo artist to work with me in my brand new shop in Geneva, Switzerland,

If interested, here is the mail ;

info at shadeofblue.ch
A2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:25 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Hey! We are looking for a full time artists in our busy Manchester studio.

Email me and we can chat further

bravestkidstattoo@gmail.com

Thanks

Hayley
bravestkidstattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #5
Chat Slut

Hi, if your looking for a guest spot or full time, we are looking for either. We are based in Colchester, Essex, please email monumentalink@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks
Monumental Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #6
Chat Slut

Hi mate we have a place in either of our three studios we are based in birmingham the midlands check us out on facebok New-Identity Tattoo-Studio Westbrom or instagram newidentitytattoos our email is newidentitytattoos@hotmail.co.uk
newidentitytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:50 PM   #7
Chat Virgin

hi i really like your work!!! im looking for a full time artist to join my studio for immediate start...call me on 01245600133 ask for Nettie. we are based in Chelmsford Essex.

many thanks!
MettleNettle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:02 PM   #8
Chat Virgin

you found work yet mate
dardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:45 PM   #9
Rambler

Hi we are looking for some1 join us if your interested email your number rockingink79@gmail.com
Rocking ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2015, 02:43 PM   #10
Mumbler

Default we will have you!

if you are still seeking work in the uk get in touch with us! we are located in south manchester, uk. black and grey realism is in high demand in our area so there is no shortage of work for you here!
we are called 'theinkstitutetattoo' on facebook or our email is theinkstitute@live.co.uk
we look forward to hearing from you!
inkstitute70 is offline   Reply With Quote