Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Cool Trainee Body Piercer looking to carry on training over the winter

Hello my name is Amy and I am 22. I have been training in a piercing shop all summer and I can do most basic piercings (all gun and most needle/canula piercings). I am relocating to exeter but would like to carry on my training elsewhere as I have a passion for piercing and have discovered I am quite talented at it. I would also be interested in apprenticeships in either piercing or tattoos and/or reception/management as I have experience in this field also. I would be looking to start the first week of September. I have my own transport. I am looking for work in the exeter/exmouth area only please.
Thanks,
Amy
amynoelleabbott is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
piercing , piercing apprenticeship , piercing job wanted , piercing position , piercing vacancy