Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-08-2016, 03:58 PM   #1
Rambler

Default New Studio in Nottingham is looking for established Black and grey artist

Hi there, Pavilion Road tattoo studio in West Bridgford is looking for a established black and grey tattoo artist. We are a small but very professional studio. We are looking for an artist who is local and is looking for a change of scenery and looking to grow. We offer a 60 /40 split to the artist's benefit and will pay for everything including inks and needles.We offer flexible hours and plenty of exposure to media, conventions and guest spots.No attitude, alcohol, drugs or the usual apply. Please feel free to send us a link to your work and we'll take it from there, thank you.
loutattoo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2016, 11:56 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Default work

Hi, I am a Spanish tattooer. I have one year of experience tattooing. If you want to see my portfolio, you can talk me by email.
sergio.r.g4-5@hotmail.com
Theaidsboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 01:54 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Hello my name is Sergio, I have been a tattoo artist in Mallorca, Spain for 4 years. My English is very good but I am still learning.

As regards to tattoo's, the variation of the style of tattoo's that I am capable of doing is everything. However, I prefer to do black and grey rather than colour, although I have done many colour tattoo's in my time. If you are fascinated with visually examined my portfolio then please fee free to mail me: sgallardoramos@gmail.com

Many thanks.
Sgallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 04:00 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Hi!!
I'm an Italian guy .
I'm owner of a Tattoo Studio here in Italy since three years .
I saw your announce and I'd be interested because I'm looking for a job abroad to move from here to make a new experience .
I'm a versatile artist but I love the Oriental Style , I always try to satisfy the demands of customers, try to do always my best!!!
I am attaching the link to my facebook page of the studio where you can see all my work .
Best Regards ,
Matteo.
https://www.facebook.com/Gahooleink/?fref=nf
"Ga'Hoole Ink Tattoo Studio"
ps Instagram pages Moskotattoo
MoskoTattoo is offline   Reply With Quote