Old 12-09-2017, 06:37 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default female tattoo artist looking for guest spot; Liverpool

Hi!

I'm currently a resident artist in manchester however I'm looking for a guest spot from the 30th september - 7th October in Liverpool ideally.
I've been tattooing roughly 3 years - I am a bit of an all rounder but prefer doing colour mainly trad and neo trad stuff. I normally do all custom work for my clients but am happy to do basic walk in work as well.
Hoping I can meet some new people and expand my industry connections with a few guest spots

I do currently live in liverpool and during that time there are a lot of issues with me getting over to my normal studio Attached are a few examples of my work - or you can check out my instagram @pixules or drop me a direct email; hotlittleboss@gmail.com

Pixxxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks