Old 27-10-2017, 09:14 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Tattoo Artist / Business Partner wanted for new studio

I知 looking for a tattoo artist to open a new studio with. The location will be within South East London.

I知 looking for an accomplished and reliable tattoo artist who is willing to share their experience and ideas with me in order to make this a great studio.

I知 not a tattoo artist myself, but I do have experience of the industry. I will be financing and managing this all myself, but I知 confident it will be successful. I believe that this could be a good opportunity for a tattoo artist with ambitions of opening their own studio.

If you池e interested, please contact me.

Thanks,
Adam
AM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 11:01 AM   #2
Rambler

hi,Can u mail me on lotseytattoo@gmail.com lets have chat please
Lots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #3
Mumbler

I would to know more info please, send me an email at vincenzo.enzup.riccio@gmail.com, thank u
Enz-Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Default Contact details

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM90 View Post
I知 looking for a tattoo artist to open a new studio with. The location will be within South East London.

I知 looking for an accomplished and reliable tattoo artist who is willing to share their experience and ideas with me in order to make this a great studio.

I知 not a tattoo artist myself, but I do have experience of the industry. I will be financing and managing this all myself, but I知 confident it will be successful. I believe that this could be a good opportunity for a tattoo artist with ambitions of opening their own studio.

If you池e interested, please contact me.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi my names Raphael, I'm an artist and ready for a strong partnership with a like minded individual. How should we contact you? My emails raphtatt@gmail.com
raphganistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 05:47 PM   #5
Chat Virgin

Bump
AM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:20 AM   #6
Mumbler

Default artist

please check my instagram

https://www.instagram.com/londontattooartist/
Marshal is offline   Reply With Quote