Old 10-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post Tattooist and piercer looking for guest spot/ new home

I'm a tattooist and body piercer with 5 years studio experience (2 years tattooing).
I've worked all aspects of the studio, including front of house and managerial roles. I'm also trained for laser tattoo removal with q switch ndyag lasers, with 4 years experience.
I love working with clients to ensure they always have a positive experience.
I love my work, have a strong work ethic, no drink or drug problems and can get along with just about anyone.
I'm currently registered in Eastbourne, East Sussex, but would love the chance to venture out as I've been working in Eastbourne for a while now.

I can't seem to upload any works here but you can find my portfolio on Instagram: @bandanatattoos

Feel free to DM me on insta or email: banner13inc@gmail.com
bandanatattoos is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks