Old 13-03-2018, 09:37 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Cool Looking for a new home

I'm a spanish artist based in spain looking for a new challenge anywhere un EU. Im looking for a place where to feel like home.

Experience in a variety of styles but really enjoy watercolor, realistic and color tattoo.

Im looking for a good studio where I can work hard

I have 5+ years experience in different studios in Spain (Barcelona, Mallorca...). Im very easy going with no attitude, no drama or bullshit, I just like to have fun with my client and make sure they leave smiling and happy with the work.

https://www.instagram.com/juanma_rueda

https://www.facebook.com/juanma.rued...9968614&type=3

Please check out my facebook page "Juanma Rueda Garrido" for more of my work.

Many thanks!!
Juanmarueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hey,

We've opened recently a salon in Putney, London - Gabriel Tattoos www.instagram.com/gabrieltattoos - and we're looking for artists to join the studio, ideally with own clientele. If you're interested, drop me an email to m.czubala@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07508814709.

Thanks,
Marek
GabrielTattoosLondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2018, 06:30 PM   #3
Rambler

Hi Juanma hope your well!
I'm Michael owner and artist of studio city ink, in a very busy suburb in liverpool.
We're currently looking for a awesome artist to fill our space in our studio, with having my other artist go to back uni and another traveling am stuck to get all the work in
Plus artist with your style and skill fits pertct!
We have a great rent rate and a real easy goin hard working with some great potential secrets having in the future! Would love to hear from yourself asap, I have great supply contacts, I will look forward to hearing you. Cheers mate mike image1.JPG
Sent from my iPadimage2.JPGimage3.JPG
Michael Seerey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:59 AM   #4
Rambler

Hi, are you still looking for a studio to work from? Please get in touch if you are, We have a busy Studio on Scotland. Thanks
bushman ink is offline   Reply With Quote