Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-06-2018, 07:58 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Post MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team

Hi guys,
I come from Poland and I'm looking for some studio in Manchester or Bristol. Wanna join the studio with good quality cause I want to develop my skills and learn from each other. Currently, I work in Polish studio but wanna back to Manchester in August or September. No addictions, no drama. I'm hardworking and peaceful. I'll be thankful for any offer.
Attached Thumbnails
MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-mak-tattoo.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-magnolie.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-golden-retriver.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-woman-clock.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-mountains.jpg  

MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-rose.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-chlopek1.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-roses-thigh.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-polinesian.jpg   MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-cover-geometry.jpg  

MANCHESTER - female tattoo artist wanna join to friendly and experienced team-tattoo-mandala.jpg  

Last edited by MaggieF; 02-07-2018 at 07:05 PM.
MaggieF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hi there we’re would you be interested in a guest spot within greater Manchester? Email me hondnaai1@gmail.com
@mongreldave
@porvidatattoouk
dave.inx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:50 AM   #3
Mumbler

Hi Maggie,
we would be interested in having you guest with us around that time, if that is at all appealing?
let me know,
thanks
Dan
The Butcher's Block Tattoo Parlour
@ButchersBlockTattoo
Butchersblocktattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

Still looking for a permanent position
MaggieF is offline   Reply With Quote