Old 08-07-2018, 02:40 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Location: Banff / Macduff. Fraserburgh/ Peterhead Aberdeenshire.
Default Guest Spot Aberdeenshire

Guest artists wanted to cover 2 month period. Starting beginning of August. Various dates available.

We are a well established studio, open 5 years, just North of Aberdeen in Scotland. Looking for a high calibre artist to join our team.
Split over 2 premises and offering tattooing, piercings and laser tattoo removal.
A good all rounder is needed due to the variety of work we get and the ideal applicant would also be able to produce high quality portrait pieces.
We are looking for 5 years shop experience.
Strong portfolio.
No drink or drug issues. And needless to say, no dramas.
Be able to work and assist within a established team.
We are located in Banff / Macduff and the area would make a ideal change from any busy city with plenty to do locally.
If interested, please email only any examples of work and a brief covering letter to - carl1965@outlook.com
Please also include contact details.
CarlJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Hello guys! Im Andrea in art sowl..i saw the post and im interested. I ve started tattooing in 2008 i love our job meet new friends and travel. The only thing is that i dont do portraits.i have no problem ti tali with people in a positive person and in not a drama queen at al..i Leave here my instagram link so you can check all my works.thanks you for your time.have a good day.
Andrea
https://www.instagram.com/sowlart/?hl=it (sowl art)
Sowl Art is offline   Reply With Quote