Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2018, 04:50 PM   #1
Chat Slut

Default Experienced Tattoo Artist and Body Piercer looking for a new home !

Tattoo Artist and Body Piercer looking for somewhere new.NEW INSTAGRAMM jasontattoo75
Email tracypiercer@gmail.com
Hi
Here is a little about us. We understand if there is only a place for Jason but ask studio's to consider the advantage of having a piercer. Every piercing customer is a potential tattoo customer.
We are a mature studio experienced tattoo artist and body piercer.
JB... tattoo artist experienced in all aspects inc Black and Grey, Portraits and Dot Work a good all rounder. I am a serious artist with no issues instagram jasontattoo75
Tracy...apprentice trained in full body piercing and dermal implants . I have trained apprentices and this is my profession and am used to making a living doing it .
We would like to add that we are weighing up all the pros and cons of every offer but NOT looking north of where we are now (Co Durham) or cities
, hoping for offers south west coast of the UK or over seas.This has to be the right move for us as we have responsibilities and are not the sort of people that flit from studio to studio hence the reason we have been looking for some time. It would be nice if you can take us both on but understand if the offer is just for Jason ( please do not insult Tracy by offering her a little cleaning job ......yes this happened )
contact both on new email ...tracypiercer@gmail.com
JaseandTrace

Last edited by JaseandTrace; 20-09-2018 at 02:30 PM.
JaseandTrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 08:58 AM   #2
Chat Slut

Bump
Old 18-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

I have a room available i have directly emailed you. X
Jadelaceypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #4
Chat Slut

Bump
Old 30-07-2018, 11:26 PM   #5
Chat Slut

Bump
Old 02-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #6
Chat Slut

Bump
Old 11-08-2018, 04:03 PM   #7
Chat Slut

Bump
Old 27-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #8
Chat Slut

Bump
Old 29-08-2018, 12:55 PM   #9
dpg
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseandTrace View Post
Tattoo Artist and Body Piercer looking for somewhere new.NEW INSTAGRAMM jasontattoo75
Email tracypiercer@gmail.com
Hi
Here is a little about us. We understand if there is only a place for Jason but ask studio's to consider the advantage of having a piercer. Every piercing customer is a potential tattoo customer.
We are a mature studio experienced tattoo artist and body piercer.
JB... tattoo artist experienced in all aspects inc Black and Grey, Portraits and Dot Work a good all rounder. I am a serious artist with no issues instagram jasontattoo75
Tracy...apprentice trained in full body piercing and dermal implants . I have trained apprentices and this is my profession and am used to making a living doing it .
We would like to add that we are weighing up all the pros and cons of every offer but NOT looking north of where we are now (Co Durham) , hoping for offers south coast of the UK or over seas.This has to be the right move for us as we have responsibilities and are not the sort of people that flit from studio to studio hence the reason we have been looking for some time. It would be nice if you can take us both on but understand if the offer is just for Jason ( please do not insult Tracy by offering her a little cleaning job ......yes this happened )
contact both on new email ...tracypiercer@gmail.com
JaseandTrace
Hi Jason
How far from Durham would you consider moving
We are a studio based in stockport manchester and we are looking for a new artist to join the team feel free to have a look at our Instagram and Facebook page Romileyink and see if our studio would suit you
Thanks
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:55 PM   #10
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpg View Post
Hi Jason
How far from Durham would you consider moving
We are a studio based in stockport manchester and we are looking for a new artist to join the team feel free to have a look at our Instagram and Facebook page Romileyink and see if our studio would suit you
Thanks
Hi as far as possible hahha . We are looking south coast or abroad really . As the add says there are two of us .