Old 16-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking Tattooist and piercer wanted

Looking for a tattooist and piercer who would like to rent a room.
I own a hair salon and in this area there's a demand for a tattooist and piercer there are no other tattoo shops etc within 4 miles of my salon.
The room is currently empty it can be modified to your needs, you would be responsible for the room and how you do your business and cleaning etc.
My salon is based in Kent (20-40 mins from London by car or public transport ) UK

If it's something your interested in or have any questions please email me jadelaceycole@hotmail.com

TRAINED PROFESSIONALS ONLY NO TIME WASTERS!

Many thanks Jade
Jadelaceypink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Bump
Jadelaceypink is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
piercer wanted , rental space , room available , tattooist wanted