Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Jobs and Placements - Offered / Wanted Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
Chatter Box

Default Manhattan Ink are looking for an artist for our new Stoke-on-Trent studio

Manhattan Ink have an opening for a talented artist to join our new studio in the centre of Stoke-On-Trent. Manhattan Ink have 5 studios located in the U.K. We have a high standing reputation and are looking for hard-working, honest, confident and characteristic team members!
We’re currently proudly sponsored by Barber DTS and Jungle Tattoo Supplies.
If you’re interested in the position and want to find out more, please email Jamey at: studio@manhatttanink.co.uk
Visit our website: www.manhattanink.co.uk to find out more about us and tour our studios!
Attached Images

Last edited by Manhattan Ink; 25-08-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Manhattan Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #2
Mumbler

Is "talented dunkan " not working any more?;];];];]
Memison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #3
Chatter Box

Bump
Manhattan Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Good luck with the studio guys, I must say I am surprised you chose Stoke, the area is saturated with tattooists, I have a place about 4 miles from your proposed location, including your shop brings the total to 51 shops within a 1O mile radius of my place, there could be more and that is not counting the unlicensed tattooists which there are many which I know of.