Old 16-07-2019, 08:57 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Lightbulb Looking for Front of House/Shop Manager Position

Hi All,

My name is Phil and I'm an easy going, 28 year old guy looking for a studio to call home as a shop manager/receptionist.

I've managed a studio previously (for 2+ years) and know most of the ins and outs of a tattoo studio. More than happy with all social media platforms, great at talking to customers, love keeping everything clean and meticulous about keeping diaries organised.

I'm pretty comfortable with cross-contamination and sterilisations (used to break down/set up and scrub tubes) but it's been a while since I've set up/broken down so may need a refresher.

A little about me, I'm a chilled out guy who likes to laugh, great at just chatting, loves motorcycles and tattoo's and takes pride in doing the best I can with everything.

I'm also NOT looking for an apprenticeship or a role that will turn in to one. I know my strengths and I'm best at keeping a studio running smooth and chatting to customers rather than the artistic side!

I'm looking for a studio preferably in the Herts, Bucks, Beds areas but would be okay with North London as well.

If you've got any questions or want to chat further, give me a call on 07429025249 or email me philipcatlin@hotmail.com

Phil
Phil Catlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 09:47 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

B
Phil Catlin is offline   Reply With Quote