Old 30-09-2019, 03:09 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Exclamation Dotwork/Blackwork artist looking for work URGENTLY!

HI guys my name is Adrian Mihai Manciuc,and i am looking for a studio to do my work peacefully and quietly without being hussled in to taking more projects because the owners greed for money is immense.
I recently left my shop due to some missunderstandigs and i am looking for a nice place where i can do what i love.
I am mostly a dotwork,blackwork artist but i am comfortable doing other stuff as well.
Chilled guy,quite funny(i think haha),very easy going and ready to help anybody that is in need.
No rockstar attitude,no allcohol or drug problem.
25 years old (close to 26 now)
I currently live in Gloucester but i am very willing to relocate(i might need a bit of help doing that(obviously i will return the help back ASAP) as it's been 3 weeks since i left the shop..hence i didn't tattooed anything these 3 weeks).
You can either email me manciucadrian@gmail.com or msg me on my IG account: https://www.instagram.com/adrianmanciuc/
Also you can call me if you want to have a quick chat and you are unclear of something mentioned here:00447935483825

You can see more of my work on my IG acc: https://www.instagram.com/adrianmanciuc/
Thanks for watching and have a lovely day!

Last edited by MadMan; 30-09-2019 at 03:16 PM.
MadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 06:22 PM   #2
Chat Slut

Hi Adrian,
I like your work and your style . I am Mick the owner of Tigerlily Oxford.
I'd like to talk to you about coming to work here. If you're interested please let me know. I'm coming home from holiday and won't be back at work until Thursday 3rd.
I have an artist who is leaving and we got her a lot of work doing black and grey and dot work which is very popular in Oxford atm.
We work hard and have a great atmosphere here with no dramas. The studio is open 7 days a week but most artists only do 5 days. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mick Durham
Mickdurham.aol.com
Let me know if you
TIGERTIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 07:50 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGERTIGER View Post
Hi Adrian,
I like your work and your style . I am Mick the owner of Tigerlily Oxford.
I'd like to talk to you about coming to work here. If you're interested please let me know. I'm coming home from holiday and won't be back at work until Thursday 3rd.
I have an artist who is leaving and we got her a lot of work doing black and grey and dot work which is very popular in Oxford atm.
We work hard and have a great atmosphere here with no dramas. The studio is open 7 days a week but most artists only do 5 days. I look forward to hearing from you.
Mick Durham
Mickdurham.aol.com
Let me know if you
Yes i would be deffinitelly interested in the job...i left a message on the facebook page of the shop asking for you contact details..still waiting for an answer..but if you see this..you can contact me on 07935483825 or email at manciucadrian@gmail.com
MadMan is offline   Reply With Quote