Old 01-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Stop a scratcher

Hi

Sorry to have such a random first post but I'm trying to find out how I can go about stopping a scratcher my friend has told me he works with. Basically the guy is 17, he's self taught and has tattooed himself and some other people at his home with a few of them becoming infected. One girl has been told she has what sounds like blood poisoning and is on her way to her GP. Anyway my friend wanted some advice on how he can get this scratcher stopped and I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks
Black Jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Send a message via MSN to fluffer

good luck EHO are pretty much useless

www.gentlebentattooer.co.uk
fluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
Chat Virgin

Thank you but me personally I'm the apprentice in the shop I know it's hard getting such a position in this job but it makes good tattooists want to hurt others who just think they can call themselves a tattooist because they have a machine and inked some-one.
Black Jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
Chat Virgin

In Scotland thing is easier, there the law is going pretty nasty on scratchers like that. Bu also in England you could report the fellow if he causes crap to people. For me it does not matter if from home or at studio, shit suppose to be removed. Environmental health wont react probably, but the GP have no much choice if the infected girl would press on it, if there is risk for health, that`s enough for legal action, as long as a victim wishes to be involved. There is allways other way possible, but in that case I could not say it publically for pretty clear reasons.
Good luck
Old 02-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
Need To Get Out More!

I echo your sentiments fella - I'm also in an apprenticeship and hearing almost daily of fuckers buying cheap equipment and having a go... do they really think it's that easy!? I wouldn't be working so hard at personal expense if so! Unfortunately, there's not much that can/will be done about these shitheads, but you can always try reporting them to your local EHO. Renegade Justice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIM View Post
Those nipples are amazing
simonightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
Mumbler

I'm pretty familiar with what happens to scratchers round where I'm from but it's a bit Walker Texas Ranger.....but with a little more edge :P
etienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
Chat Virgin

local EHO's are pretty useless. i recently reported a couple of people doing roaring trades as "freelance tattooers" who did home visits and let your kids, dogs and next door neighbours watch whilst they tattooed you on your sofa and advertised their whole trade with extensive facebook pages, yet nothing was done. one of the people has now been taken on by a local studio to continue his abhorrent work, and because of this the council consider him ok now. the fact he's ruined people bodies for years as a "freelancer" doesn't count now. weird.
celestia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #8
We Are Not Worthy

why would anyone want a'scratchers' work permanently on their bodies is behond me thats without the risk of serious illnesses!!
jonah212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

9 times out of 10 it "free" thats why.

ive even had peeps come in expecting free coverups because the tattoo scratched into them was free too
I don't want some floppy fringed cunt with daft trousers making my shop look gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
agree with vargas, not remotely interested in hearing fuck all from apprentices as they all seem to think they can teach me my job not the other way around.
Skelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
We Are Not Worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
9 times out of 10 it "free" thats why.

ive even had peeps come in expecting free coverups because the tattoo scratched into them was free too
are people seriously that thick......im a firm believer u get what you pay for!! you want good stuff u pay alot of pennies! if i went somewhere and it was cheap i simply wouldnt get stuff done!!! and free id walk out before they've finnished the word!
jonah212121 is offline   Reply With Quote