Old 23-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Jedi Chat Master

Default kits for tattooing

yes.....tattoo studios are selling kits.?

now this is the biggest heap of crap i ever did hear.!

we have 2 studios over here in northern ireland selling kits to joe public, as if the amazon and e.bay crew dont fuck us over enough.....bloody hell.!

so instead of these studios actually doing the tattoo(even though they are piss poor artists themselves),they let the 16 yearold school kid buy a kit and fuck their friends up badly.?

have these people got any idea of what they are unleashing into the communities where they live.?

a studio in newry,and one in antrim can get you everything needed to become a tattoo rockstar tattooist over night by selling a kit to you.....fucking hell.!

inkcastle bebo

inkcastle website

myspace inkcastle
PERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
Jedi Chat Master

Hmmmmm, maybe they realise they'll get more money for the kits than their fucking tattoos?

Fucking idiots!!!! Its bad enough trying to fight the online companies, let alone people in your own line of work.

As I mentioned in another thread, more people need to start respecting this craft, otherwise it'll go to shit.
Gothika85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
Plumsie

I wonder how many people buy these kits, use them once on themselves or a friend, fuck them up and never use them again?

Maybe some of the reputable shops should start running an amnesty to allow people with kits to hand them in, no questions asked, to try to get a few of these things out of peoples houses. It's got to be better than them selling them on via e'bay or at a car boot sale to get rid of them.

There was a company who make fake "skin" that were claiming that fake skin tattoos would be the next big thing in the art world and I think they have proliferated the easy purchase of these kits, I considered trying it out (purely as an alternative to pen and paper) but decided to work on my other art more in the short term.
Old 23-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
Il Duce!

God told me to skin them alive....
phil_kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_kyle View Post
God told me to skin them alive....
Hahahaha. I just nearly spat my water all over the computer screen.

Go get 'em Phil!!
Gothika85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
Need To Get Out More!

This makes me angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIM View Post
Those nipples are amazing
simonightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

i will supply the blade mr.kyle.....you supply your aggression.!skin em all i say.

yeah...makes your blood boil....these are leeches on our craft suppling all and sundry with crap gear to fuck us over good n proper.

inkcastle bebo

inkcastle website

myspace inkcastle
PERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #8
Il Duce!

I have the aggression and motivation...
skin the fucking hides off these pigs.
phil_kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 07:08 AM   #9
Chat Slut

Oh god!! My day yesterday consisted of dealing with the backlash from this kind of crap. I work in safeguarding and was bought into a secondary school where a 15 year old boy had bought a kit from a 'studio' (this is pissing me off as I am writing it) and tattoo'd his 13 year old girlfriend. She is now left with her name down the whole inside of her left arm in big black block mess using 2/3 inch letters and he didn't spell her name right. This girl has been mutilated!

The madness is even worse as when I spoke to his parents they could not give a shit and said he was following his dream. I know I work in safeguarding but I seriously wanted to knock bow bells out of them . I have got the police involved and they are going to the shop that sold the kit and I wanted them to look into the idea of prosecution on child abuse charges but the cops involved reckon the CPS won't go for it.

We will have to see what today brings about this mess.
calamityshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamityshell View Post
I have got the police involved and they are going to the shop that sold the kit and I wanted them to look into the idea of prosecution on child abuse charges but the cops involved reckon the CPS won't go for it.

We will have to see what today brings about this mess.
So what the fuck is the point in the tattooing of minors act all about if they aint gonna do fuck all about it
its a criminal offence !!!!!!!!!!! GET THE LAZY BASTARDS TO DO THERE JOB mind you they might be struggling due to all that paperwork and collecting monies from the speed cameras sited out in the middle of fuckin no where

www.inkdemons.com

www.myspace.com/inkdemons
inkdemon1 is offline   Reply With Quote