Old 18-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Question Cover up ideas?

I am currently in the process of getting my tattoo removed (pic). It is about 4x4 inches, black, red and blue.

Now, they told me at the place that black and that dark blue won't be a problem to remove, but red might not be so easy. So far, I've had 3 sessions that each cost me about 75 USD, but as you can see in the picture, I will need many more for the whole thing to be gone :/

So I am thinking of getting a cover up done instead. Does anybody here have an idea on what image to use? I have absolutely no idea what would fit, look good etc., maybe somebody in this forum does ?
NerfH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
Chat Slut

Hi!

Your tattoo looks pretty light now, so it should be fairly easy to cover. What tattoo would you like? Don't spend too much time thinking "what will cover this?". Think of a tattoo you really want, and discuss with your artist. You'll be amazed what can be covered! Good luck.
chr1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
Mumbler

I would personally get it covered instead of removed. As said above, just find a tattoo you actually want, don't get something that will just be there to cover it or you'll regret it all over again!
sheepy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
Chat Virgin

Thanks for the advice.

The problem is, I really can't think of any tattoo I could actually say "I want this" to. Only "I'll settle for this to cover the old one".
I have been looking up some ink online, but just like you said, mostly I was just comparing shapes etc. to see if it would cover my tattoo -.-
NerfH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
Mumbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerfH View Post
Thanks for the advice.

The problem is, I really can't think of any tattoo I could actually say "I want this" to. Only "I'll settle for this to cover the old one".
I have been looking up some ink online, but just like you said, mostly I was just comparing shapes etc. to see if it would cover my tattoo -.-
What are your interests/loves? I personally love cats, so might then go for a cat theme. Or you might just stumble on something. I'm planning on adding a lotus to one of tattoos, I didn't set out looking for it, just stumbled on one and loved it
sheepy21 is offline   Reply With Quote