Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #11
Chatter Box

ooooo i like the bottom one, i cant see your first picture for some reason, i might indeed be using that one though, love it, glad i came on here now
_markg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #12
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by _markg View Post
Thomas Pollard does look good too, your spoiling me with choices now, i would like to find someone a little closer ideally as i am sure i will have to make a few trips there from Leeds but it looks like travelling might be needed, its more important to find the right person i guess.
Yes he is very good. The right artist is worth travelling for as you should be able to get it done in 1 sitting. Did you want half sleeve or 3/4 ?
BASSCUBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #13
Jedi Chat Master

Try again should apear now.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
Chatter Box

loving the first and last one, i should have just talked to you in the first place instead of pulling my hair out, most appreciate the help bud
Old 19-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
Chatter Box

well i sometimes have to wear short sleeve shirts for work in hot places so my boss agreed half sleeve is ok but think he might have something to say about a 3/4 but i could always just say the tattoo artist got carried away
if they can mannage it in one sitting i wouldnt mind traveling at all.
so if you had to pick between your recommendations for this kind of stuff who would you go to? and i might give them a call today.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #16
Jedi Chat Master

Old 19-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #17
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by _markg View Post
well i sometimes have to wear short sleeve shirts for work in hot places so my boss agreed half sleeve is ok but think he might have something to say about a 3/4 but i could always just say the tattoo artist got carried away
if they can mannage it in one sitting i wouldnt mind traveling at all.
so if you had to pick between your recommendations for this kind of stuff who would you go to? and i might give them a call today.
The 1st picture is mine done by Jose Lopez of Lowrider tatoo lol

Well all are amazing artists mate but they would have between a 2-3 month waiting list usually but they are all worth waiting for.

Perosnally i think meehow's work is probably the best in the uk and his shading is ultra realistic having said that Rose has done some stunning religious pieces.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #18
Jedi Chat Master

COuple of religious pieces by Rose Price.
Attached Thumbnails
religious tattoos too common? reccomend any artists? Yorkshire-rpphoto-2.png   religious tattoos too common? reccomend any artists? Yorkshire-rpphoto-1.png  
Old 19-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
Chatter Box

yeah there sweet by rose and i'll have a look at the lowrider website too for a few more ideas, think i will have to put my thinking cap back on now as some of those designs i wouldnt mind incorporating into what im after. cheers for all that mate.
Old 19-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #20
Jedi Chat Master

Well there's plenty of cool ideas there i am sure you will come up with something cool. Post pics or any ideas you might have. And obviously when you finally get the tattoo post pics as will love to see this.