Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-02-2018, 10:32 AM   #1131
Rambler

Nah itís ok man, Iím getting by alright! This stuff is all just my personal experience, but little complications like bleeding, scarring, moles, skin types and third nipples are all part of the job, youíve gotta just adjust your method to get the best result possible. Or you can be like one of the fancy pants who only tattoo the whitest cleanest Norwegian thighs and forearms and nothing else, but that seems self serving to me.
DanMolloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 12:25 AM   #1132
Jedi Chat Master

Pretty sure Bob Tyrrell has put out a request for an unblemished Nordic thigh.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:57 AM   #1133
Rambler

Ahh man, bob tyrell can do whatever he likes, I bet heís done his ten thousand hours on the sun fried Californian beach hippies.
DanMolloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 03:39 AM   #1134
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMolloy View Post
Ahh man, bob tyrell can do whatever he likes, I bet heís done his ten thousand hours on the sun fried Californian beach hippies.
I bet youíve had your fair share of that. My sister-in-law lives over in Rockingham with her boyfriend and theyíre all boaties. Their skin is like leather.
Old 28-02-2018, 03:48 AM   #1135
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhine View Post
I bet you’ve had your fair share of that. My sister-in-law lives over in Rockingham with her boyfriend and they’re all boaties. Their skin is like leather.
the aussie sun is fucking intense, literally bites at ur skin. give me humidity any day of the week.

Last edited by Dominiccjs; 01-03-2018 at 03:57 AM.
Dominiccjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:21 PM   #1136
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by portraitofcurcelli View Post
What you reckon JayMan?
Hey, sorry for the delay, was away for the last week! I don't put much faith into clinic's before and after pictures online, too easy to fabricate results to entice customers. If YOU are getting results after a couple treatments from him then by all means keep getting those deals and clear away your ink, the frosting means it is hitting with sufficient energy to shatter ink particles. After experiencing many different machines will not go back to anything but the top of the line, I just get nowhere with those others kinds of lasers. I really have a hard time clearing ink for some reason. You may get good results from this guy for a while and find you have to switch to a higher powered model for the last few treatments. And yes, Picosure was absolute garbage for black ink on me, don't waste money on that if you didn't get results the first time. Picoway all the way if you can find one, I highly recommend trying a session on one of those if you can (3mm spot size and at least 3.5J if you do)

Last edited by Jayman1982; 04-03-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Jayman1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:25 PM   #1137
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominiccjs View Post
can put sani derm over the lazered spot for healing?
I had it done, but the laser being used caused next to no skin damage, just very minor pinpoint bleeding. It hurt like a mother to take off though. I would imagine that it would rip off any scabbing or blistered skin if I were to use it with a higher powered laser, and would thus be required to be left on for a week to prevent any scabbing from being torn off prematurely. My personal opinion, just wet heal it under a bandage like most clinics recommend, or what I prefer is to take the bandage off after the first night and dry heal it the rest of the time.

Last edited by Jayman1982; 04-03-2018 at 06:05 PM.
Jayman1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #1138
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayman1982 View Post
Hey, sorry for the delay, was away for the last week! I don't put much faith into clinic's before and after pictures online, too easy to fabricate results to entice customers. If YOU are getting results after a couple treatments from him then by all means keep getting those deals and clear away your ink, the frosting means it is hitting with sufficient energy to shatter ink particles. After experiencing many different machines will not go back to anything but the top of the line, I just get nowhere with those others kinds of lasers. I really have a hard time clearing ink for some reason. You may get good results from this guy for a while and find you have to switch to a higher powered model for the last few treatments. Any yes, Picosure was absolute garbage for black ink on me, don't waste money on that if you didn't get results the first time. Picoway all the way if you can find one, I highly recommend trying a session on one of those if you can (3mm spot size and at least 3.5J if you do)
Thanks JayMan! Gonna try find a Picoway, do wanna try one.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:12 PM   #1139
Chat Slut

https://www.pulselightclinic.co.uk/

This place has a Picoway, i'm tempted
Old 16-03-2018, 07:58 PM   #1140
Chat Slut

Jayman what's the Picoway 3 laser?