Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #11
Jedi Chat Master
 
Irezumi88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithhamsters View Post
Anybody?

I'm going to get another quote next week too. Promise I'll put pics up once I get started (and who doesn't like a good laugh at a shite tattoo??)
Hey man I'm getting about a half sleeve for 250 USD. Not sure how big yours is but it sounds a little overpriced.

Just got this one zapped.
Attached Thumbnails
Bad tattoos getting lasered thread.-image.jpg  
Irezumi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #12
Chatter Box
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 142
Default

It does sound very expensive, you will definitely be able to get it cheaper elsewhere! Depends if you have an affiliation with that particular studio or not...
bushidobanzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 03:27 AM   #13
Jedi Chat Master
 
Irezumi88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidobanzai View Post
It does sound very expensive, you will definitely be able to get it cheaper elsewhere! Depends if you have an affiliation with that particular studio or not...
Def true. Seems if you know someone who knows someone it's cheaper a artist gave me his buddy number. Cheaper. My laser would be 600-800 in a doctors
Irezumi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #14
Chat Slut
 
danceswithhamsters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Reading
Posts: 319
Default

Just got another quote - 60!

That's more like it!
danceswithhamsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #15
Chat Slut
 
danceswithhamsters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Reading
Posts: 319
Default

Oh, and I keep reading different things about how long you should wait between each session - the bloke I saw today said about 6 weeks, depending on how fast it heals, does anyone have an opinion on that?

I'm so excited - I see more beautiful tattoos in my future, fuck off stinky tribal!
danceswithhamsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #16
Jedi Chat Master
 
Irezumi88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithhamsters View Post
Oh, and I keep reading different things about how long you should wait between each session - the bloke I saw today said about 6 weeks, depending on how fast it heals, does anyone have an opinion on that?

I'm so excited - I see more beautiful tattoos in my future, fuck off stinky tribal!
Man don't do 6 weeks. Few reason why. 1. Your wasting your money, tattoos begin to fade for up to 12 weeks, your body breaks down the ink, so going at 6 weeks your just eating your money.2. There's a very high chance you'll end up with scarring, 6 weeks jus isn't enough for the skin to recover. I know someone doing 6 weeks and now they have keloids and have to stop getting lasered for at least a year to see if they go away, and they may never.Patience is a virtue my friend.minimum 8 weeks but I say the longer the better! Happy you found a cheaper price bud!

Here's before and now a week after 1st laser. Looks like a layer of ink is being peeled off happy with the results
Attached Thumbnails
Bad tattoos getting lasered thread.-image.jpg  
Irezumi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #17
Jedi Chat Master
 
Irezumi88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,409
Default

Before/1st/6 days after second session. How's it look?
Attached Thumbnails
Bad tattoos getting lasered thread.-image.jpg  
Irezumi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #18
Chat Slut
 
danceswithhamsters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Reading
Posts: 319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irezumi88 View Post
Man don't do 6 weeks. Few reason why. 1. Your wasting your money, tattoos begin to fade for up to 12 weeks, your body breaks down the ink, so going at 6 weeks your just eating your money.2. There's a very high chance you'll end up with scarring, 6 weeks jus isn't enough for the skin to recover. I know someone doing 6 weeks and now they have keloids and have to stop getting lasered for at least a year to see if they go away, and they may never.Patience is a virtue my friend.minimum 8 weeks but I say the longer the better! Happy you found a cheaper price bud!

Here's before and now a week after 1st laser. Looks like a layer of ink is being peeled off happy with the results
Cheers mate, that's really helpful - gonna see if I can get booked in next week.

Looking good, are you getting something else in it's place or just getting rid? Sorry if you've already said.
danceswithhamsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #19
Chat Slut
 
danceswithhamsters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Reading
Posts: 319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irezumi88 View Post
Before/1st/6 days after second session. How's it look?
Lightened up quite a bit hasn't it? Looks really good, no scabbiness or anything. Is yours for a cover-up too?
danceswithhamsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #20
Jedi Chat Master
 
idontlikemyusername's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithhamsters View Post
Oh, and I keep reading different things about how long you should wait between each session - the bloke I saw today said about 6 weeks, depending on how fast it heals, does anyone have an opinion on that?

I'm so excited - I see more beautiful tattoos in my future, fuck off stinky tribal!
Theres a lot of contradictory information around. I say go to a laser operative who knows their stuff, has an excellent reputation and follow their advice. I have mine 8 weeks apart my tattoos continue to fade 3 months later.
__________________
Welcome to the other side of reality
idontlikemyusername is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sexy LA Ink Tattoo For Girls and Their Meanings tiemotena Tattoo Talk 6 16-03-2012 08:03 PM
Tattoo links - feel free to add ChrisntheGame Tattoo Talk 6 13-11-2011 09:08 AM
Wish I had waited for Tattoos Steve_Byrne_Fan Chit Chat 18 20-08-2011 04:10 PM
Tattoos are 'chav' SaveTheGreyhounds Tattoo Talk 30 05-03-2010 09:30 AM
Ageing tattoos - a slight rant Oddboy Tattoo Talk 12 28-01-2010 09:07 AM


SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.