Old 17-01-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Question New sleeve help

Hi,
I have a tattoo's so Im no stranger to it, but i am a bit puzzled about getting a sleeve. I am planning a sleeve but need a little help.

Obviously you have the main parts of the sleeve but how do you describe or think of what shading you have in-between? Sleeves are big work and I'm currently still picking what Id like in the sleeve but i could do with a little help.

I'm having a sleeve with incorporates my general interests(Video games, maybe a movie reference too), So how do i go about this, do i just find the images i would like and send them to my tattoo artist? I don't want him to think i've just googled a handful of images and sent them to him expecting him to plan my whole sleeve out? Is there a website or a resource to help?

Thank you
Cbeebies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #2
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbeebies View Post
Hi,
I have a tattoo's so Im no stranger to it, but i am a bit puzzled about getting a sleeve. I am planning a sleeve but need a little help.

Obviously you have the main parts of the sleeve but how do you describe or think of what shading you have in-between? Sleeves are big work and I'm currently still picking what Id like in the sleeve but i could do with a little help.

I'm having a sleeve with incorporates my general interests(Video games, maybe a movie reference too), So how do i go about this, do i just find the images i would like and send them to my tattoo artist? I don't want him to think i've just googled a handful of images and sent them to him expecting him to plan my whole sleeve out? Is there a website or a resource to help?

Thank you
If your artist is anything like mine he would want to plan your whole sleeve out,,, sent him your key points and things your want to be included, if he wants refrance send him pictures , but just give him your ideas and if hes a good artist he can turn them into artwork,,, kudos for planning amd not jumping streight in with random things though
Old 17-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

Bring your artist reference pics and he will do the rest, just make sure you get a great artist. Thats the most important thing.

Do you have an artist in mind?