Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #11
We Are Not Worthy

I really feel for you, because all of the above echoes my opinion too. It's really poor and the guy who did this on you should be so ashamed of himself.

As others have said, you can save your arm at this point if you find someone who is qualified and reputable to carry out laser removal.
Lolly123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:23 AM   #12
Jedi Chat Master

As the others have said, its very poor at best, I would seek out a top artist that can either rework or as im sure you may now realise this will need a hit or 10 with the laser
Old 08-12-2014, 11:28 AM   #13
Jedi Chat Master

Your ideas are good but this is a really specific style and needs a very good artist with experience in watercolour designs. It seems to me that the whole design should've been drawn up first, rather than starting with a new idea in mind every session. It might be fixable but you'll be wasting money on the same artist. Take a break and do some research!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:44 AM   #14
Jedi Chat Master

As others have mentioned, artists do post pictures of other people's work, which should not be allowed. Your theme does not matter. It's the artist that's shit. You could have asked for a turd on a lollipop stick and if a good artist had done it, it would have looked good.

Kick him in the nuts and find a good artist!
Old 08-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #15
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by casper13 View Post
Just had a look at that Instagram, have a feeling he is stealing them pics from another artist, as the work on there and yours look nothing alike unless he has been doing yours with his eyes closed
Those really are his pics. I follow him on facebook too and know people who went to him. I think my ideas were just not good and he probably didn't want to tell me or thought he could work it. I firstly chose him cos of his iron man tattoo as it had a metallic vibe and so did my dragon but he didn't even make the dragon look metallic.
DragonFanSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #16
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxw_crowley View Post
Your ideas are good but this is a really specific style and needs a very good artist with experience in watercolour designs. It seems to me that the whole design should've been drawn up first, rather than starting with a new idea in mind every session. It might be fixable but you'll be wasting money on the same artist. Take a break and do some research!
Thanks, urgh I should on insisted he draw it. but this is a reputable popular tattoo parlour and I paid a huge deposit and had to wait a while for a booking so when I came in and he had not done the drawing, if I said I am leaving I would of lost my deposit. Instead I thought well his portfolio is amazing I am sure he can pull this off. I will never again do that ;( I think he likes to not have to draw the same thing twice.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #17
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxw_crowley View Post
There is a guy that does very graphic designs and watercolour and everything and he is only available after June 2015 so maybe I should wait. FML
Old 08-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #18
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy View Post
As the others have said, its very poor at best, I would seek out a top artist that can either rework or as im sure you may now realise this will need a hit or 10 with the laser
I am not sure I can afford laser It is quite expensive right? I spent a shitload on this tattoo
Old 08-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #19
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satanizmo View Post
Really can't blame you for this, his work on instagram is good.

As for your tattoo... sorry but its quite shit.
His stuff is really good FML
Old 08-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #20
Chat Virgin

Laser isn't always that expensive. My tattoo is a lot smaller but it is only costing 35 per session.
USAGI is offline   Reply With Quote