Old 13-12-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Newbie - First small tattoo

I had my first tattoo earlier in the week, it is only a small one but there was a good reason.

I have fibromyalgia and I did not know how my body would react or if it would be too painful for me.

Luckily it did not hurt and I have had no issues after, I am booked in early January to add some wording below it that is linked to the theme and also meaningful to me.

I was warned tattooing is addictive, I am already planning an Eagle for my other arm!

Mrrikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
We Are Not Worthy

Not much to really say on the tattoo, it's very simple and looks as though you got what you asked for. Good for you that you didn't get bad reactions and yes, most people do end up adding more tattoos after there first. Let us know your choice of artist, and post up some more pics when you get more work done.
SaveTheGreyhounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2014, 10:47 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheGreyhounds View Post
Not much to really say on the tattoo, it's very simple and looks as though you got what you asked for. Good for you that you didn't get bad reactions and yes, most people do end up adding more tattoos after there first. Let us know your choice of artist, and post up some more pics when you get more work done.
Thanks will do, I am going to be using Holey Skin in Bristol.
Mrrikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 12:09 AM   #4
We Are Not Worthy

There are much better places in Bristol (check out Southmead Tattoo studio) and nearby. Don't rush into anything but research some artists and things you like. I got small ish tattoos on my arms as my first ones and regret them so much as your arm is a great piece of skin to get an amazing piece.
athenajm is offline   Reply With Quote