Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-09-2017, 07:03 AM   #91
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Oh dang, dude thank you so much for this info! Do you know what window of time he's booking for?
I don't but I'll ask him for you when I'm with him in 3 weeks
lwlssptrck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #92
We Are Not Worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Oh dang, dude thank you so much for this info! Do you know what window of time he's booking for?
His books open when ever you want if you know how to use double team, brute force tactics 😂

Actually they open in November for the period December-January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGreenwood View Post
I think the thing with Arlo is that he didn't have a lot of tattoo experience but had an absolute shit ton of artistic talent. So his tattoos gained a lot of notoriety because of how amazing they looked when they were fresh. That's not his fault. You can't fast track experience. He seems pretty dedicated so I can only guess that as his technique catches up to his talent he'll just keep getting better and better heals.
I get that, it's quite clear to see his artistic talent, just fucks me off that he is arrogant enough to charge £4-5k for two days at London when as a tattooed he is barely average! Maybe when his technique gets to the stage where his tattoos heal like Steve Butcher, Samohin, then he's worthy of that rate.
Old 14-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #93
Chat Virgin

Travis Greenough - one of these days i've got a whole back i want him to just darken..
unknownmindset is offline   Reply With Quote