Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
Chat Slut

Default 2017 collection additions

I was lucky enough to land appointments with 2 artists I love this year. Zack Singer in July and Toni Donaire 2 days ago. Funds and savings got rekt but worth it.
First Zack Singer. Great chill guy. Lightest handed artist I've ever gotten a piece from. I was also a huge inconvenience when I couldn't finish my session and he scheduled me for another session.
First session results:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtbjH2F_2t/
Almost didn't want to finish because that looked great. Then did the colour where it was impossible to get a good picture. I attached a healed picture.

Then there was Toni. Again, amazing guy. Loved the studio too. Definitely losing pain tolerance though. Barely made it through the 7.5 hours, probably because of all that damn solid black lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYtpaOXgf6o/

Now a long break until I save up enough to finish my sleeve with Matthew James. Then a longer break because life and money and stuff. And by stuff I mean tattoo pain because I've become a weakling
Attached Thumbnails
2017 collection additions-img_20170908_100517548.jpg  
Old 08-09-2017, 08:42 AM   #2
Chat Slut

Both are amazing
lwlssptrck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:55 AM   #3
Chat Slut

I love the Donaire piece man 👍! My girl was getting tattoed by him 2 months ago....really professional and cool guy!
Smokeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
Chatter Box

Both wicked! That Vlad is rad
Old 08-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #5
We Are Not Worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust_tea View Post
I was lucky enough to land appointments with 2 artists I love this year. Zack Singer in July and Toni Donaire 2 days ago. Funds and savings got rekt but worth it.
First Zack Singer. Great chill guy. Lightest handed artist I've ever gotten a piece from. I was also a huge inconvenience when I couldn't finish my session and he scheduled me for another session.
First session results:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtbjH2F_2t/
Almost didn't want to finish because that looked great. Then did the colour where it was impossible to get a good picture. I attached a healed picture.

Then there was Toni. Again, amazing guy. Loved the studio too. Definitely losing pain tolerance though. Barely made it through the 7.5 hours, probably because of all that damn solid black lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYtpaOXgf6o/

Now a long break until I save up enough to finish my sleeve with Matthew James. Then a longer break because life and money and stuff. And by stuff I mean tattoo pain because I've become a weakling
Awesome pieces dude. Got a question about Toni.

Was the 7.5 pure tattooing time or the tail time for the day including breaks etc? If so any idea how many hours tattoos?

Also, what time does appointments start/finish in his shop? Always seems he's posting stuff very late.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #6
Jedi Chat Master

Love that Donaire piece!

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:56 PM   #7
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwlssptrck View Post
Both are amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeee View Post
I love the Donaire piece man 👍! My girl was getting tattoed by him 2 months ago....really professional and cool guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhine View Post
Both wicked! That Vlad is rad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobbingSausage View Post
Love that Donaire piece!
Thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karka View Post
Awesome pieces dude. Got a question about Toni.

Was the 7.5 pure tattooing time or the tail time for the day including breaks etc? If so any idea how many hours tattoos?

Also, what time does appointments start/finish in his shop? Always seems he's posting stuff very late.
I think it was closer to 7. I was so tired by the end of it, I didn't even notice what time it was. Appointment was at 12. I showed up like 5-10 minutes late because I was going the wrong way lol. Showed me the drawing, I said I loved it, he said he needed an hour to change something and prepare the stencil and the needles and everything else. That was 12:30. Left and came back around 1:30 and still had to wait a little. Started somewhere between 2 and 2:30. Finished around 10-10:30. Probably 3 small breaks (max 10 mins).
Old 08-09-2017, 08:57 PM   #8
Chatter Box

Great work, Donaire piece is so sick!
winston83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:07 AM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

Congrats dude, I Sat for about 8.5 hrs with Toni last year, on my thigh. Brutal by the end but well worth it. Sick pieces man.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:16 AM   #10
Chat Slut

That Donaire tattoo is so nice!
FreshWaterOtters is offline   Reply With Quote