Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Advice wanted for tattoo placement/style (to compliment an existing tattoo)

I got this done in June (see below) and love it. My plan was to add to it later, and now I'm ready to do just that. That said, I'm not sure whether or not my plan will look good or abnormal.

I want to get a floral sleeve along the outside of my forearm, wrapping around to my current tattoo. In my head, it will look like my current tattoo will be in the foreground, blocking part of the flowers from view. Any advice on whether or not this will look good? I'm definitely going to get the flowers done in a similar style (black, lots of hatching and cross hatching, possibly some dotwork in there too).

Thanks in advance. Also I hope posts like this aren't against the rules; as my profile says, I'm a virgin...

Also, this is the artist I'm thinking of going to, http://instagram.com/julie_blomster_tattoo, would appreciate some feedback on my choice. Or if anyone has recommendations for a good artist in the Madrid area let me know!
Attached Thumbnails
Advice wanted for tattoo placement/style (to compliment an existing tattoo)-img_2319.jpg  

Last edited by fourloko; 09-09-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Edit to add artist for new tattoo.
fourloko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
Chat Virgin

Tbh your idea sounds like it would work well, but just talk to the artist and they'll let you know whats possible & how it would be done..
unknownmindset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:44 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Thanks! I guess I should've added, communication with the artist will be a little difficult and sparse, as I live in Spain but don't speak the best Spanish lol. But I'm definitely going to try to communicate well enough.
fourloko is offline   Reply With Quote