Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-09-2017, 02:53 PM   #11
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbob View Post
I think you've made the right choice looking around, especially as you say you have the cash to be choosy. In my opinion it doesn't need much to lift it, some nice dark tones and a bit of smoothing and it will look grand.

Thanks dude And the perfect "excuse" to get someone awesome to do my other piece
NexivRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 03:07 PM   #12
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexivRed View Post
Well, it's the other side of the country but nothing a little mini vacation and stay wouldn't fix! I imagine I'd be waiting a long time for artists like this anyway so plenty of time to plan something.

I'm willing to travel for the perfect work, definitely. Phatt's stuff is brilliant and I love how he uses small amounts of colour with b&g. That's ideally how I'd love my daisies to look.

Cheers guys This forum really comes through.
Haha, awesome idea. Cheltenham is very nice! You might be surprised by the wait times if you're flexible with your dates
Old 13-09-2017, 05:19 PM   #13
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhine View Post
Haha, awesome idea. Cheltenham is very nice! You might be surprised by the wait times if you're flexible with your dates
Not sure I can hack another one this year tbh! Got September and November sittings!
Old Today, 12:30 AM   #14
Rambler

So, before I tried contacting the artists recommended, I thought I'd enquire at Immortal Ink as to whether Lianne would take this on because I'm never going to be satisfied until I have something by her!

Like I suspected she won't take on existing pieces, but I'm hoping to book in with her some time for two brand new flowers on my arm.

In the meantime, Amy at the studio is enthusiastic about finishing off and adding to my rose, so I'm headed to a consultatiin with her
So I'm pretty chuffed about that as she already has some ideas, and her colour work is beautiful and her roses are crisp. I'm giving her free reign to tidy it up and add to it however she sees fit which is new for me but very thrilling at the same time! Looking forward to this next part of the journey!
Attached Thumbnails
Need realism b&g rose artist-f88e44b6-1e15-49e6-9d7b-e4b6d021938c.jpg  
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #15
Jedi Chat Master

Justin Burnout
https://www.instagram.com/justinburnouttattoos/

Aron Cowles
https://www.instagram.com/aroncowlestattoo/

Pete The Thief
https://www.instagram.com/petethethief/