Old 13-09-2017, 10:12 PM   #1
Rambler

Default Looking for info on mvtattoo

So I've been a huge fan of mv's for a long time now and would love to get some work done by him (sooner rather than later since I think relations with us and Russia might get weird, but I digress). That being said, I've never received a response to my emails and I'm unsure if that's due to the large volume of emails he gets or if he doesn't speak English.

On another note, does anyone know if he takes ideas on tattoos or is it basically you just chokes something he's already done?

Link to his insta for those who don't know him: https://www.instagram.com/mvtattoo/
Sushi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 05:35 AM   #2
Chat Slut

I was new to this forum a couple of months ago and started this thread. Some of the tips have really helped me. Nothing specific to MVTattoo though

Tips on getting tattoo bookings
lwlssptrck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 06:05 AM   #3
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwlssptrck View Post
I was new to this forum a couple of months ago and started this thread. Some of the tips have really helped me. Nothing specific to MVTattoo though

Tips on getting tattoo bookings
So I actually stalked the forums quite a bit before I joined and I actually read you post already! It's actually how I got in with Elliott this year. I was more making this to see what people knew about this guy and if there was a language barrier. I actually found his Russian Facebook account and saw that he only does work off of his own sketches, so I've answered part of my question already. Now just gotta get him to respond haha.
Sushi is online now   Reply With Quote