Old 14-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default I hate my new tattoo

So i have a 2 day old tattoo that i hate its hideous through all communication and then the consultation i asked for light coloured realistic roses which i saw some amazing work on his instagram and i told him i wanted something similar i showed him pictures of what i wanted and told him numerous times light colored realistic roses.

I didnt look at the tattoo while he was working on it i assumed he knew what he was doing but when i saw what he did i was shocked he did the opposite of what i wanted he just went rogue he just did what he wanted and it was rushed and sloppy and ended up with something a million miles away from what i asked for.

The finished tattoo is dark and heavy with weird abstract ORANGE shapes i not once mentioned any other colours than white pink and yellow i could tell as soon as i met he was disinterested in doing the tattoo i should have walked away but i traveled a long way and had already paid and i didnt expect he would be so arrogant and unprofessional that he would just ignore what i wanted.

I have tried to contact him he wont talk to me so i suppose im stuck with it unless i get it removed which seems horrific and expensive and its very large and dark so im not sure what my options are in terms of getting it covered.
Tydun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 04:20 PM   #2
Need To Get Out More!

post a picture up and the folks on here can offer you some advice
jamiebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 04:26 PM   #3
Rambler

Colour tattoos can look bold at first.

Pretty disgusting if he's ignoring you.
Kev.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Easier to give advice if you post a picture. I know that’s probably the last thing you want to do. Sorry you’ve had such a terrible experience,
Old 14-12-2017, 08:36 PM   #5
Jedi Chat Master

Would definitely like to see it. Mainly because I'm curious on his color palette. Just so you know yellow white and (some) pinks are some of the hardest colors to use and saturate fully . However when done properly using dark tones of the colors you wanted against the light tones and achieving good contrast can be accomplished if done correctly .

I'm sure were all curious on the quality of work and how far off course he went with his palette. A good artist should have been able to do what you wanted. Albeit an all white flower is a bad choice but using pinks,magentas,others, and yellows can be done with the right color choices .

I know you may not want to post a picture but the majority of us are honest with our opinions and we aren't here to bash you we just can't simply give much of an opinion without seeing the tattoo.

I've explained why they aren't the best color choices but with good choices it can be done . But also if the artist couldnt do what you wanted he shouldnt have taken on the project and im sorry you had a bad experience . And ignoring you and what you wanted isn't good

And yes you are stuck with the tattoo . It isn't going anywhere but you can't laser tattoo until a while after it has fully healed so don't stress yourself too much right now a fresh full color tattoo is going to look different when it heals and settles down but generally laser is going to be an option in the future if you really hate it 6mo down the road. I don't know if anything can be done with the color without seeing it.

Best wishes

∅ Pittsburgh

Art××Tattoo××Paint
checkonetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 12:12 AM   #6
Jedi Chat Master

Pics ?

Name and Shame the artist if they are truly as bad as they sound.

Listen to my music below

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5xUR...Sfy2i2kG1h2TCw
BASSCUBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 12:18 AM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASSCUBE View Post
Pics ?

Name and Shame the artist if they are truly as bad as they sound.

"But I don't want him to look bad or be mad"

"Even though I'm mad I don't like the work and he didnt do what I wanted . Even though I know you guys don't have enough time or care enough to go to the artists ig and say hey they talked about you on a forum.." "but I don't want to name him"

Says the majority lol

Not you OP just making light of people who come here hate their tattoo but then protect the artist and don't show the work they hate for who knows what reason

Pics!

∅ Pittsburgh

Art××Tattoo××Paint
checkonetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 12:25 AM   #8
Jedi Chat Master

Haha yes I agree.

How can we comment without seeing pictures.

Like these attention seekers on Facebook saying things like...

OMG Can’t believe what just happened...

Then not actually saying what it is.

Attention seekers

Listen to my music below

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5xUR...Sfy2i2kG1h2TCw
BASSCUBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 06:02 AM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

Post pics already, my popcorn is nearly finished
steve.r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #10
Chat Virgin

So here are some pictures of the artists work and the sort of thing i wanted i explained to him and showed these and other pictures of his own work so there were no doubts what i wanted and i thought judging on his work i had there were no doubts he could do it.
Attached Images

Tydun is offline   Reply With Quote