Old 15-12-2017, 09:35 PM   #21
Jedi Chat Master

Are you able to get better pictures by any chance ?

If you do kook at the one with the skull you sent him, the 1st picture there's orange in there too..

It's unfortunate you aren't happy.. I think , in my opinion, if you asked for roses with pinks yellows and whites that are similar to those pictures you sent that's pretty damn close to what I would of expected .

I still am kind of missing what you wanted ... idk if you can get pictures in better light that'd be awesome but in the meantime see what it looks like once it heals I wouldn't try to cover it it certainly wouldn't laser it but I'm not you

∅ Pittsburgh

Art××Tattoo××Paint
checkonetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 10:32 PM   #22
Jedi Chat Master

I have to agree and say I don't see the issue here.

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 10:41 PM   #23
Chat Virgin

I wanted white i got orange .
Tydun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 10:49 PM   #24
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkonetwo View Post
Are you able to get better pictures by any chance ?

If you do kook at the one with the skull you sent him, the 1st picture there's orange in there too..

It's unfortunate you aren't happy.. I think , in my opinion, if you asked for roses with pinks yellows and whites that are similar to those pictures you sent that's pretty damn close to what I would of expected .

I still am kind of missing what you wanted ... idk if you can get pictures in better light that'd be awesome but in the meantime see what it looks like once it heals I wouldn't try to cover it it certainly wouldn't laser it but I'm not you
Once again i understand colour theory and there are different tones in the white roses which is what i wanted i got orange roses its a fundamental difference close your eyes and think of something thats mainly white its different to something thats mainly not white.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:00 PM   #25
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydun View Post
think of something thats mainly white its different to something thats mainly not white.
and for some further reading on that subject you can click here
jackf91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 11:10 PM   #26
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydun View Post
Yes i understand colour theory i see there are light and dark tones that play off each other to create the effect in the first pictures of his work i posted which is why i went to him to because i liked the way he made that work and the overall lightness of the work.

How anyone can look at the white ,light pink bright crisp looking roses and then look at what i have and think its the same thing baffles me like i said its subjective and the pictures arent great but still im baffled.
Your tattoo is two days old, give it a month to settle down, you are freaking out way too early in this process. If need be he can give it another pass.

Have you ever seen his work in person? Maybe its a lot closer to what you have and his pictures are misleading you...
Jayman1982 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 11:23 PM   #27
Rambler

R u happy with all 3 roses? The 3rd one looks lighter than the other two. But it is one of the better tattoo out there.
Nothing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2017, 12:07 AM   #28
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackf91 View Post
and for some further reading on that subject you can click here
My main issue is not the differences between white and black but between white and orange so if you have links to racist articles about umpu lumpas that would be more relevant and its something i would actually be interested in.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:08 AM   #29
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing101 View Post
R u happy with all 3 roses? The 3rd one looks lighter than the other two. But it is one of the better tattoo out there.
The yellow one was already there along with a red one which is why i wanted lighter colorurs i also wanted them a similar size the the ones i already had to eventually make into a sleeve that made sense but he made them twice the size of the original roses so they do no match at all.

Last edited by Tydun; 16-12-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:17 AM   #30
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayman1982 View Post
Your tattoo is two days old, give it a month to settle down, you are freaking out way too early in this process. If need be he can give it another pass.

Have you ever seen his work in person? Maybe its a lot closer to what you have and his pictures are misleading you...
No i didnt see any work in person i just went by his instagram which as people can see is quality work my argument is i dont think i got the same quality.

I believe it was rushed and careless but im not freaking out ive only lost some money its not that big of a deal and as soon as it heals im getting it covered.