Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2018, 11:14 PM   #41
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominiccjs View Post
to add to what td has said, if you give them full creative freedom that might help with them working around your budget as well.
Really good point and a really good idea. I've collected a few photos of the type of work I like but I'm more than willing to let them make additions and suggestions about what they think would work. I know they must be busy but I've not had any response today from either artist and I wonder if it's because they are just too busy.

Maybe I'll drop them another by the end of the week to give a bit more detail about what I'm after.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:21 PM   #42
We Are Not Worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big T View Post
Really good point and a really good idea. I've collected a few photos of the type of work I like but I'm more than willing to let them make additions and suggestions about what they think would work. I know they must be busy but I've not had any response today from either artist and I wonder if it's because they are just too busy.

Maybe I'll drop them another by the end of the week to give a bit more detail about what I'm after.
I've been in contact with Joe C's shop manager Luke and he advised that they've had an unexpected problem to deal with that needed immediate attention. It wasn't something they could avoid so they're not ignoring you but that's why some emails have been backed up.

Hope that helps put your mind at ease
Lolly123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:32 PM   #43
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly123 View Post
I've been in contact with Joe C's shop manager Luke and he advised that they've had an unexpected problem to deal with that needed immediate attention. It wasn't something they could avoid so they're not ignoring you but that's why some emails have been backed up.

Hope that helps put your mind at ease
Great, thanks so much. I really appreciate that and I'll let you know if he comes back to me.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 01:31 AM   #44
Chat Virgin

Another name to put in the pot is James Lovegrove. He used to be at the legendary Into You, now works out of Jayne Doe.
80sMatchbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:55 AM   #45
Jedi Chat Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sMatchbox View Post
Another name to put in the pot is James Lovegrove. He used to be at the legendary Into You, now works out of Jayne Doe.
Great shout, just checked out his work, lovely stuff. He should go into the under appreciated artists thread
Old 13-03-2018, 12:35 AM   #46
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwlssptrck View Post
Great shout, just checked out his work, lovely stuff. He should go into the under appreciated artists thread
Yeah, I agree. He's done a fair amount of work on me, more to follow.
80sMatchbox is offline   Reply With Quote