Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
Chatter Box

Default My new Ryan Evans tattoo

Hi everyone! I took a Ryan Evans piece 3 weeks ago.

Although I had some doubts if we could do a decent size tattoo on the space left on my leg, Ryan managed to give me the biggest portrait of my leg. He took as much space as he could.
It was almost 9 hours of work, I didn't expect that..Last hour was really painfull..

I was waiting Ryan to send me a pic of his own camera, but he never did, so that's the only photo available I have.
It's from my own shitty mobile, with a bad lighting..I will try to upload a better one healed soon!
Attached Thumbnails
My new Ryan Evans tattoo-wp_20180502_003.jpg  
Search for the best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 07:29 PM   #2
Chat Slut

Absolute masterclass

Oh and BTW his stuff heals even better than fresh and looks amazing over time like no other.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:37 PM   #3
Chatter Box

Thanks man! Actually I had a strange feeling after that piece. I felt kinda sad that I don't have more work from Ryan..His work seems very smooth and clean on skin!

I didn't expect him to be so creative too. He was able to make 3 new drawings to offer me at about 15-20 minutes on his computer.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:57 PM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

Ya that does look super smooth, B&G master for sure, but damn that looks like a painful spot for 9 hours.
Jayman1982 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 12:20 AM   #5
Chatter Box

Yes, that was a bit painfull. Especially the last couple hours that he was working on the upper part were really hard for me..
Old 27-05-2018, 12:28 AM   #6
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Search for the best View Post
Thanks man! Actually I had a strange feeling after that piece. I felt kinda sad that I don't have more work from Ryan..His work seems very smooth and clean on skin!

I didn't expect him to be so creative too. He was able to make 3 new drawings to offer me at about 15-20 minutes on his computer.
Yes!! He did the same with me he goes to the laptop and comes back with about 3 new images haha

Yeah when you come to this level you only want this level it is butter sweet unless you have a tonne of money to blow on it lol

That's it now you will want more from him all the time lol The way his stuff looks is mind blowing even looking at your pic it looks unreal and I know in person when you have it shaved and a nice cream on it to make it pop good god, a year and a half later and I still look at mine and go how the F lol
Old 27-05-2018, 06:51 AM   #7
Jedi Chat Master

So damn smooth!

For top notch artists check out this app!
http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
ThrobbingSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #8
Jedi Chat Master

Looks great Kiriakos, congrats!
Old 27-05-2018, 10:37 AM   #9
Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by portraitofcurcelli View Post
Yes!! He did the same with me he goes to the laptop and comes back with about 3 new images haha

Yeah when you come to this level you only want this level it is butter sweet unless you have a tonne of money to blow on it lol

That's it now you will want more from him all the time lol The way his stuff looks is mind blowing even looking at your pic it looks unreal and I know in person when you have it shaved and a nice cream on it to make it pop good god, a year and a half later and I still look at mine and go how the F lol
It's not about the money, as I might have spent more for other tattoos. I don't want to say names, but it made other existing tattoos on me look kinda poor regarding Ryan's work..
There are aristis that can do things that Ryan cannot, but when it comes to flesh, the quality of work might be the most important finally..

Thanks a lot Patrick and ThrobbingSausage!
Old 28-05-2018, 01:08 AM   #10
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Search for the best View Post
It's not about the money, as I might have spent more for other tattoos. I don't want to say names, but it made other existing tattoos on me look kinda poor regarding Ryan's work..
There are aristis that can do things that Ryan cannot, but when it comes to flesh, the quality of work might be the most important finally..

Thanks a lot Patrick and ThrobbingSausage!
100% agree, Ryan is one of the few in this industry who is actually worth what he charges imo.

The way his stuff heals and looks in person is next level and he din't just trying to look fancy on instagram.