Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Tattoo Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2019, 09:56 PM   #1
Chat Slut

Default Phil Garcia is a tool, again

Remember that time when he bitched about not getting tipped enough?

Well, he's back at it again.
Today he's belittling a legitimate online review of his studio where he made a poor sap wait 3.5 hours before (s)he even sat in the chair.
We've all waited for our appointments to start but never 3.5 hours and never have I seen such a toxic response to what is otherwise a legitimate concern.

When did this become an acceptable norm? I feel like more people need to bring awareness to this practice and moderate it somewhat.

Making your client wait 3.5 hours is detrimental to everyone. The client is literally burning high amounts of endorphins in anticipation (and frustration) which would have otherwise been helpful to deal with the pain of getting tattooed.

If you know you need time to get your day started, tell your clients to come x hours later.

I'm glad to see other people rip him a new asshole on his page in the comments. I've unfollowed him. There's far too much talent out there. Need more eastern european talent flooding North America to put his piece of shit ass out of business.

TLDR: Phil garcia is a tool who will make you wait 3.5 hours, charge you too much and probably fuck up your tattoo if you don't agree to tip him well.

#philgarcia805

https://imgur.com/aeXIPun
nisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:57 PM   #2
Chat Slut

Uploading a picture in case imgur deletes it.
Attached Thumbnails
Phil Garcia is a tool, again-phil.png  
Old 08-08-2019, 05:20 PM   #3
Jedi Chat Master

He seemed like a good guy the few times I've met him, but he does bring up some weird topics on his ig.

Instagram: @greeniedavewood

Last edited by DGreenwood; 10-08-2019 at 01:06 AM.
DGreenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:19 AM   #4
Jedi Chat Master

This made him look so bad and was literally indefensible, even though his wife tried really hard. There were a lot of fanboys in the comments but the majority of people were pointing out that itís unprofessional. Didnít take long for him to delete it. Did you see the second post where he shared the emails between him and the client?
Old 11-08-2019, 07:56 AM   #5
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhine View Post
This made him look so bad and was literally indefensible, even though his wife tried really hard. There were a lot of fanboys in the comments but the majority of people were pointing out that itís unprofessional. Didnít take long for him to delete it. Did you see the second post where he shared the emails between him and the client?
By any chance did u take a screenshot? I was going to read it got busy n when I went back he deleted lol.
Nothing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 11:13 AM   #6
Jedi Chat Master

Sorry but when I went to crop it cut out some of the details. These are the emails Phil posted, first is from the client and then back and forth with replies. Phil comes across better in the emails than he did with the initial IG post. You can kind of understand where his attitude came from which wasnít really apparent at first.

Old 12-08-2019, 10:51 PM   #7
Rambler

I understand where the client was coming from. He’s probably frustrated. When “phil replied you requested to be tattooed. I tattooed you...” not something I would tell a client. But I’m a person who wouldn’t called out a artist who is late anyways, but it does kind piss you off when ur artist is running late and takes forever to set up n etc. I do applaud the client for calling someone out, bet this wasn’t the first time he ran late
Nothing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 02:42 AM   #8
Jedi Chat Master

Ran late.

I see what you did there.

Instagram: @greeniedavewood
DGreenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2019, 05:41 AM   #9
Jedi Chat Master

You possess a quick wit!
Old 13-08-2019, 07:28 PM   #10
Chat Slut

I didn't see the follow up posts because I literally did unfollow him.

Thanks for posting the photos of that because that furthermore proves how much of an unprofessional asshole he is. Poor client literally pleaded and begged him to be on time and Dipshit Phil does it anyway.

Couldn't he fucking warn him at that time that he planned to be late so that he could plan accordingly?

No customer will have the balls to complain to their artist about anything because they're getting permanent shit put on their skin and no one wants to piss their artist off. So we all naturally suck up the abuse.

edit: I don't see how you think that his e-mails are "better". He literally told the client "fuck you, i'll do my business the way I want". The fact that he posted those emails as his defense, just shows how shitty of a person he is, that he actually doesn't get it and that he likely will never fix his attitude in the future

A professional response would have sounded like this:
"Sorry but I can't guarantee that I'll be on time tomorrow as stuff happens. Expect us to start several hours late and plan the rest of your life accordingly. If that doesn't work for you, reschedule or find another artist"

Last edited by nisser; 13-08-2019 at 07:38 PM.