Old 27-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Studio not showing

Iv tried making an Artist Profile but when I try to fill the form in I get to the 'Studio section' and the studio I work at isn't there! I skipped this section and just pressed submit but I still can't access the Artist part of the forum..any help would be great
RavageTattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

Location: C/O The Studio, 88 George Street, Hove, East Sussex, Uk

Also having similar problem. Does anyone have any advice how to make an Artist Profile, as I've filled in the form but still can't access the Artists only forum :-(
Inky Swallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
Master of Space & Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavageTattoo View Post
Iv tried making an Artist Profile but when I try to fill the form in I get to the 'Studio section' and the studio I work at isn't there! I skipped this section and just pressed submit but I still can't access the Artist part of the forum..any help would be great
If the studio you're trying to link to isn't in our database, it won't be selectable.

Head here to create a studio entry: Create Business | Big Tattoo Planet

As for gaining access to the artist forum, I'll look in to that and get back to you both soon.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again..?"http://www.facebook.com/tattoomagazine
garethw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #4
Master of Space & Time

Right, guys.

I've had a mess about in the system and you should now have access to the artist forum. Just to be sure, completely log out of Big Tattoo Planet and log back in again.

Thanks,
Gareth

"Have you tried turning it off and on again..?"http://www.facebook.com/tattoomagazine
garethw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
Chat Virgin

Location: C/O The Studio, 88 George Street, Hove, East Sussex, Uk

Inky Swallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #6
Chat Virgin

Default Artist Forum Access

Also having similar problem. Does anyone have any advice how to make an Artist Profile, as I've filled in the form but still can't access the artists only forum
Help!

Body Art
Body Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:47 AM   #7
M
We Are Not Worthy

I filled out the application form yesterday, will I get a message when I'm accepted as an artist profile? I was able to opload tattoos immediately, but I don't have access to the artist forum
M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:12 AM   #8
Chat Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethw View Post
Right, guys.

I've had a mess about in the system and you should now have access to the artist forum. Just to be sure, completely log out of Big Tattoo Planet and log back in again.

Thanks,
Gareth
Maybe you could help me, same problem my shop isn't on the site. Tried to create it but in the "artists" section it will not find my name.
Dylankeiser is offline   Reply With Quote