Go Back   Big Tattoo Planet Community Forum > Apprenticeships/Advice/New to Tattooing...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Lightbulb Seeking an apprenticeship in Hertfordshire / London / Surrey area

Hello,

I am looking for a tattoo apprenticeship in any of Hertfordshire, London or Surrey areas. But I am willing to travel further for the right apprenticeship.

At the moment I have been going to various studios at the weekends to get studio experience and artist guidance whenever and where ever I can get hold of it, and practice at home most evenings on my techniques. I want to keep progressing and moving forward as I have been given good feedback. I have been advised and feel an apprenticeship is the best way for me to work on and perfect my skills, I am eager to hear from anyone interested, or anyone who knows someone else I should contact.

I left my career in graphic design and illustration to pursue tattooing full time. I am a damn hard worker with a lot of passion who works well in teams. Artwork has, and always will be, a big part of my life.

I am a trained piercer also if this will be an advantage, Photos of previous work can be found on my facebook page Leanne Hurley Tattoo & Piercing | Facebook

Thank you for your time and please get in touch soon,
leannehurley@aol.co.uk
07921 666 359
Leanne
Antler Girl is offline   Reply With Quote