Old 30-01-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Chat Virgin

Talking Seeking help with apprenticeship application!

Hello!

I am currently putting together a personal promotion pack for application for apprenticeships. This includes a business card with details as to how to find my online portfolio; postcard examples of my portfolio, tailored towards styles of the studio receiving the package; a copy of my CV, and a letter of application which details why I'm looking for an apprenticeship, and the various skills (including toilet cleaning!) which I can bring to the job.

I am willing to locate to any area of the UK, as long as a studio is willing to take me on!

If you are seeking an apprentice for your studio, or if you have had apprentices in the past and might be able to give me advice on this package, please get in touch! I need this application to be perfect, as finding myself an apprenticeship is the most important thing to me right now -- I'm losing sleep over it!

Thanks for your time,
Miss Arran Rigney
Inima Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 01:32 AM   #2
Chat Virgin

Small humble tip from experience of friends - come to tattoo artist gatherings and just SELL yourself. Eventually self-selling-marketing skills (in addition to the professional ones) are essential.