Old 14-09-2004, 11:46 AM   #1
Chat Virgin

Default Piercing Apprenticeship Advice

Hey peeps! Was looking for a bit of advice from all you smart, luvly people on the subject of getting a piercing apprenticeship. I have asked a few piercers if they would be my Obi-Wan Kenobi but I am always met with a no and never even get a hearing. I know they get asked for work all the time and I totally understand why they're sick of hearing it so I was wondering how I could set myself out from the crowd and show that I am dedicated and enthusiastic and totally the right person for the job? I want to do it sooooo badly it hurts!!!!!
lyn.sedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2004, 09:37 AM   #2
Chat Slut

Start to study the human body and researching body piercing, the history, the correct names for each piercing and so on. Most piercers will still tell you where to go, but if it's what you want to do then keep trying! Good luck
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2004, 12:57 PM   #3
Chat Virgin

Smile

Cheers for that. I've actually gone back to college where I'm sitting my highers (which I never did when I was at school!) and one of them is Higher Human Biology so looks like I'm on the right lines. Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post!
lyn.sedgie is offline   Reply With Quote